Masala Papad Recipe
An ideal snack and a perfect bar food without…..wait for it….without any oil. The masala papads are roasted papads with a topping of finely chopped tomatoes and onions. The topping has a sprinkle of fresh lime juice to give it the citrus taste.
- Roasting Papad: flavored or plain
- Onion: 1
- Tomato; 1
- Lime juice: 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Roast the papad
- Finely the chop the onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves
- Mix the chopped onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves.
- Add salt, pepper and lime juice and mix well
- Just before serving spread the topping on the papad. Or place the topping and the papad separately so that the topping can be spread before eating
- The papads have to be crunchy while eating. But the moisture in the onions and tomatoes will make the papads soggy. So spread the topping just before serving or place them separately so that your guests can spread the onion-tomato mix while eating