Alright my pure vegetarian friends here is some thing for you. A basic recipe for the egg-less cake. You can customize this by including nuts and dry fruits of your choice. Add couple of teaspoons of cocoa powder and you have a chocolate flavored cake. You can further customize the cake by applying a layer of icing on the cake. The cake is easy to make. No fancy ingredients. Its just a mix, pour and bake cake. Something that should be on you easy-cook list.
Plain Butter: 100gm
Condensed Milk(Milkmaid): 1Tin
Flour: 2 Cups
Baking Soda: 1/2tsp
Baking Powder: 1tsp
Vanilla Essence: 1tsp
- Mix the butter with the condensed milk and keep aside
- Sieve the flour along with the baking soda and baking powder
- Mix the flour with the butter-condensed milk mixture. While mixing keep adding the milk
- the mixture should be of dropping consistency.
- Add the vanilla essence.
- The cake batter is ready.
- Grease a baking tin and pour the batter.
- Pre heat the oven at 300’C for 10 mins.
- Bake at 170’C for 50 mins
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 mins
Some of the culinary tools used
OTG: Oven Toaster Grill