Chocolate Corn Flake Bites
Bite sized goodies of chocolate coated corn flakes that can be made in a jiffy
Radio is so much fun. For me, it is not because of my weekly shows but also because of the people and shows I listen too. Good programs are filled with a lot of info and ideas. I heard of Chocolate Corn Flakes minibites while listening to one of my favorite stations. The DJs were having fun talking about crazy world records that people hold and they went on a challenge of eating the most number of these minibites in under a minute. Having never heard of these minibites, I started searching about them. It is so easy to make. Even kids can make this one. It is almost criminal that something so delicious can be prepared in such a short time.
Melt chocolate pieces, dark or milk chocolate, in butter. Add the corn flakes and mix so that there is a chocolate coating on the corn flakes. That is all. Done !
Chocolate Corn Flake Bites Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Butter: 50 gm
- Chocolate pieces (milk / dark): 100 gm
- Corn flakes: 100 gm
- Honey / Syrup: 3 tbsp (optional)
- Melt the butter and the chocolate pieces (microwave / over the stove)
- Allow it to cool a little and then add in the honey and cornflakes and mix well
- Once the cornflakes are coated with the chocolate, shape them.